Friday, June 20, 2008

K850...I've Found Someone Else

It's official... I've sold out. I'm a card carrying Blackberry user. But let me explain: Got a new job with a great company where a Blackberry is part of the uniform. Fought it for a bit and thought I could swing an iPhone, but not so. I really thought I'd miss my Sony Ericsson and the 5MP camera and I do, but not on weekdays. On weekdays, I love my Blackberry Curve. The UI is faster, time in between apps is faster, getting to and responding to mail is faster (both corporate and web) and the screen is bigger. All that being said, I'm still not used to the full keyboard and feel like my T9 skills are superior to most people's full keyboard typing skills.

That being said - On weekends, I miss posting pics and video about what I'm doing. So from this day forward, I'm rolling two phones (and one service plan - sorry AT&T, times are hard) - the Blackberry Curve for work and the K850 for play.

For the record, I am glad that I didn't have the K850 last weekend for the pub crawl.